Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Birthday Weekend - September 16, 2007

Well as you can see from the below video clip (click the play button in bottom left corner of image), my Birthday weekend was a barrel of laughs. It began Saturday morning with a 50 mile bike ride with my riding group. We started at Rileys Lock in Potomac, MD and head north toward Dickerson and then rolled through Poolsville back to the start.

Sunday was the annual Montgomery County Road Runners, Parks Half Marathon. It was a cool morning with temps in the high 50's. We started the point to point race at the Rockville Metro station and ran down Viers Mill Road to the Beach Drive trail which took us to the finish in Bethesda. I ran it with my buds Steve and Scott. We all had great times and mine was a PR of 1:26:13 which placed me 7th in my age group and 51st overall.


The afternoon was spent at Little Seneca State Park at the Shaker Craft Festival. The video above, with me and the monkey was taken there.

And then of course was my annual birthday family dinner of Popeyes Fried Chicken. Yummalicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're really a Monkey' uncle!